99 Chosen ones, promotion
Game of chance
Consumers who click through to liveverse.com from the “99 chosen ones” campaign and enter the details during the promotional period will automatically go in the draw to win the same experience for themselves. This campaign is only open to anyone. The prize value is capped at ₹9999. Consumers must enter their details between 8am IST 19/05/2019 and 11:59 IST 31/07/2019. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. The Promoter is Liveverse (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. Bengaluru, Karnataka, India firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The campaign commences at 8am IST 19/05/2019 and ends at 11:59 IST 31/07/19. (Campaign Period).
Eligibility to enter
3. Entry is open to residents of India who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
4. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this campaign are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
5.To enter, Eligible Entrants must, click through to liveverse.com from the “99 Chosen ones” campaign and enter the details during the promotional period to automatically go in the draw. Multiple entries are allowed.
Draw date and time
6. All valid entries will be included in the draw.
7. The draw will take place over the period of 12 months on random dates (at the discretion of the promoter) starting 31/7/19.
8. The prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with the clauses below.
9. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
The prize is the same Liveverse experience the winner has written about. The prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize amount cannot exceed ₹9999.
11. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Liveverse is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize.
13. Liveverse is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
14. Delivery will be via email to the winner after having accepted the prize in writing.
16. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Liveverse, no substitute prize will be offered.
Winner notification and publication
17. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the Prize Draw Date.
18. Winners will be notified by Liveverse in writing by email. If the winner does not respond to correspondence within 7 days, their right to the prize may be forfeited.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s Personal Information
19. Personal information including Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number, email and Instagram account details will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Campaign. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third-party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
20. By entering this Campaign, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
21. Eligible Entrants may change or update their personal information by emailing the Promoter on email@example.com
Intellectual property and moral rights
22. By entering this Campaign, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
23. By entering this Campaign, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognized) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
24. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
25. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Campaign (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
27. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Campaign Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of eligible entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Campaign has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Campaign.
30. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that this Campaign is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.